1. To publish Journal, periodicals and other literature in the field of social science research as well as to sponsor and aid such publications.
2. To institute scholarships, fellowships, awards for Faculties, students and research workers for promoting research in social sciences.
3. 4. To conduct, sponsor and aid research in the field of social sciences.
4. To organize, sponsor seminars, workshops, study circles, working groups, Training, Skill Development, Study Circles, Counseling & Rehabilitation, Initiating Research Activities and conferences for promoting research or utilization of social science research.
5. To serve as a firm for exchange of information on social sciences.
6. To promote research in the field of social sciences.
7. To develop and promote short-term and long-term training programmes (such as Placement, Personality development and Communication etc) for individuals and institutions in the field of social science.
8. To co-ordinate with other professional agencies, association and organizations so as to share experience, information, publications and resources towards professional development of individual and institutions engaged in social science.
9. To organize into an association and promote co-ordination amongst all persons, institutions, organizations and others engaged in or interested in or connected with or working for in the field of social science.
10. To advise the Government of India on all such matters pertaining to social science research as may be referred to it from time to time, including collaborative arrangements in social science research with foreign agencies.
To do such other lawful acts and things as may be necessary or incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects of the society.
Our vision is to be recognised as a leading provider of high quality learning. We aim to be the most successful sought after training provider, with new and innovative training and services within the industry.
To play a pivotal role in empowering students, teenagers, graduates, job seekers and working professionals by providing state-of-the-art and advanced solutions in areas of Career Counselling, Grooming Services and Empowerment Programs, thus making an affirmative impact on their lives, moreover in specific for faculty members to organize sponsor seminars, workshops, study circles, working groups, Training, Skill Development, Study Circles, Counseling & Rehabilitation, Initiating Research Activities, conferences and seminar for promoting research or utilization of social science research.
Why Primax ?
Primax Foundation (PF) is a social change organization working in the field of education in India. PF’s intervention started in 26th August 2015 with the focus to transform the quality of Leadership Training/Practical education to faculty’s and Researchers. Since then, we had conducted many workshop & Conference and many training programme, which helps the faculty members and researchers to develop their research knowledge and it helps to the society for development of economic activities.
1. 20% waivers in all initiatives of the group and collaborative initiatives of the group.
2. Networking with members, Chapter heads & State coordinators.
3. Participate all National Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Training sessions with concession fee.
4. 20% waiver in Publication fee of International conference & Seminar of Exclusive Global Research.
5. Members will get all information about National and International level conference, seminars and workshop through register mail.
6. Members can get final placement for a reputed companies